Job Type: Part-Time
Job Salary Range: $ 1000 - 1000 Per Month
Job Category: Education
Job Shift: Evening
Minimum Education: University
Minimum Experience: 2 Year
Age: 25 Years - 55 Years
Job Status: Sourcing
Start Publishing: 04/13/2021
No of Jobs: 13
Stop Publishing: 07/13/2021
- Applied Accounting and Finance Fundamentals: (Accounting/ZICA/CIMA/ACCA plus MA/MBA or MSc plus relevant experience)
- Computer programing: (Masters in Computers Programming/IT plus relevant experience).
- Crop Farming Essentials: (Masters in Agriculture/Food Science or related field).
- Data Analysis (Excel, R and R Studio): (Economics/Statistics/Data Science or related field)
- Econometric Analysis (EVIEWS/GRETL/Stata/R and R Studio): (Economics or Econometrics).
- Entrepreneurship and Investment: (Masters in Business/Entrepreneurship/Economics/Accounts/Finance or related field plus three years’ experience).
- Financial Investment Planning: (Masters in Business/Entrepreneurship/Economics related field plus three years’ experience).
- Livestock Farming Essentials: (Masters in Agriculture/Food Science or related field).
- Microsoft Office Essentials (Excel, Access, PowerPoint) (Business-related Masters relevant with relevant experience).
- Monitoring and Evaluation (Masters in business/Economics/Development Studies/Project Management or related field plus three years’ experience.).
- Project Management (Project Management/ MBA/ Development Studies/Economics or related field with relevant experience).
- Statistical Analysis (SPSS/Stata/ R and R Studio). (Economics/Econometrics/Statistics and Mathematics/Data Science or related fields)
- Web Development. (Masters in Computers Programming/IT/Web Development or related field).
- Reviewing classroom or curricula topics and assignments
- Assisting students with homework, projects, test preparation, papers, research and other academic tasks
- Working with students to help them understand key concepts, especially those learned in the classroom
- Teaching skills to improve academic performance, including study strategies, note-taking skills and approaches to answering test questions
- Demonstrating academic best practices for specific subjects and assignments, including research and writing tactics
- Developing and distributing teaching materials to supplement classroom lessons, including study guides
- Conducting practice tests to track progress, identify areas of improvement and help set goals for exam preparation
- Providing students positive and constructive feedback
- Offering feedback on progress to students' parents and teachers where appropriate